What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: Fruit Flies

Hi, I'm looking for wingless fruit flies as feeding material. Please PM me and we can work out a trade.

Thanks,
Peter

If you have a petco in your area they sell cultures of fruit flies in the reptile department.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nickz123 @ Dec. 26 2005,9:30)]If you have a petco in your area they sell cultures of fruit flies in the reptile department.
Thanks for the tip Nickz123
smile_m_32.gif
I need to get a load of um myself, but prob is we dont have any petshops close to us closest one is a hr. away from us.
smile_h_32.gif

shoot i was at a site last week that sold em.. no clue what it was. i was looking for ibfo on wax worms if that helps in finding it.

Nah, that wasn't it. It didn't have anything to do with CPs I was thinking of Ice fishing. And was looking up how to get away with not buying more waxies.

Wow, the google ads are on to us... They are all about fruit flies now.

Try this site. It's where I get all of mine.

www.edsflymeat.com

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gawd_oOo @ Dec. 27 2005,2:41)]Wow, the google ads are on to us... They are all about fruit flies now.
smile_n_32.gif
LOL!! I see that up there to.. LOL!!

Thanks tons for the link philcula...
smile_m_32.gif
smilie4.gif

Thanks for the info all. I'm still open to trades though, if anyone wants to do that.

Peter

had yah asked a month and a half ago i coulda. to dang cold now and i dont think they would survive the trip now. i generally have 4 or so large cultures going for my frogs

Back