What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera scorpioides gemmae

I have about 40 D. scorpioides gemmae up for grabs. They were produced from plants that I received from this very list last year. I'll send them via SASE in groups of ~5 to the first 8 folks that PM me. If you have anything to trade, it would be appreciated so let me know.

Jeff

Great job Lothar! Recycling the generocity.

Kudos (and great job in growing, too).

gemmae can be sent across the border so would you be willing to send some to Canada? If so that's great.

Thx for offering,

Zac

Wow that was quick! The offer is closed and I thank everyone for their interest. Sorry if I didn't reply to everyone who pm'd me, but it was too many.

I'll post again if I have anything new to offer.

Jeff

Okay folks, I goofed. Somehow between my replying to your pm's and emails I've managed to delete all of the info on the folks that I was supposed to give these to.

One person did send me a SASE and I still have that.

So, would those of you who had contacted me previously please send me an email (link below) to remind me of who you were.

Sorry about this and thanks for your interest.

Jeff

Back