What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any neps or cephs for trade?

Im looking for neps and cephs now and this is the only thing Im looking for. Im looking for plants or cuttings. Free or for trade. I have many vfts, some sarrecenia, and a few neps that I dont want. The only neps I dont wat rite now is raffesliana, ventricosa, coccinea, and ventrata. Thanks!

which ones dont you like? BTW hows your bical? no trade for me all i got is a ventrata

My bical is excellent. Except its drying up a little. (the pitcher) Thanks for asking. The ones I dont want rite now is a rafffelsiana a ventricosa and a ventrat. So I dont want ur ventrata. Sorry...
smile_h_32.gif

Im still looking for any cephs or neps (besides ventrat and ventricosa) for trade. I have very nice vfts and I think a multiple number of vfts for a ceph or nep is fair. Thanks. I also have seeds, sarrecenia, and a ventrat and a ventricosa.

I just took a cutting from a n. alata. I'm sure it hasn't even had time to root yet. Would you be interested in it? I could cut one or two more.

Back