What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ventricosa x khasiana seeds

Greetings all,

Once again I've got Nepenthes seeds to give away, this time ventricosa x khasiana. As usual, I'd be looking to send seeds to one person per country who can then arrange for others in the same country to send self-addressed stamped envelopes to that person for their share.

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Hamish

Since it looks like Carn freak got to this first I want to put my name on the list to get some of the seeds he gets for dispursal!

OK, so far the distributors as are listed below:

US - SunPitcher
Singapore - Jason Wong
Canada - bubblebrain00

I will send a list of the members in each country to the relevant representative so they can contact you to let you know what the SASE details are. I'll wait a few days to give as many as possible a chance to reply so noone who wants seed misses out.

My apologies for not replying individually, I had more responses than I expected!

Cheers, Hamish

Thanks Hamish!! I look forward to the PM from the US distributor. Thanks for your generosity!

Well it looks like I will be bugging the us distributor.
smile.gif

Sincerely,
Brendhan

Who do we PM to get on the list of people to possibly get a small smackeral of seed?
Thanks for sending seed out to the needy agaon, Hamish!

Cheers,

Joe

How many seeds should I send to each person?

Thanks,
Alex

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SunPitcher @ Feb. 26 2006,3:48)]How many seeds should I send to each person?

Thanks,
Alex
For this beginner a lot.
Sincerely,
Brendhan

I think 10-20 will be enough for each person.

PMed you
THANKS HAMISH!

I think it depends on how many seed thre are total. The ICPS seedbank usually has 40-50 Nepenthes seed in their packs. Also depends on how many people want seed.

Cheers,

Joe

I haven't yet harvested the seed, so I don't know how much viable seed will be available, but there are about 15 seed heads, so there should be quite a bit of seed, certainly enough for everyone who has put their name in.

Greetings all,

Just an update so you don't think I've forgotten. The pods, whilst fully grown, are still green. I'm waiting for them to brown at the tips so I can harvest them. This can take from days to weeks. As soon as they're ready, I'll contact the local distributors and send them off.

Hamish

Will the regional distributors be starting posts for the giveaway once they've received the seeds?

-D. Lybrand

No dlybrand. I beleev a select few people (me and some others for US) have been on a list for an automatic sending of seeds after being received by the distributor. Thanks!

I have a list of people who asked for seed, that will be provided to each distributor. The list will need to be closed off, as the amount of seed sent to each distributor will vary depending on how many growers they need to on-send it.

Back