What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scorpiodes (plants + gemmae) d. burmannii

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
....everything in this pot (cept the ceph)

Hello, I need to transplant my Cephalotus plant... In the pot I had planted 4 D. scorpiodes plants which are tall healthy and have gemmae on them. Also in this pot is quite a few D. burmanii "Beerwah (all green) plants. And I think a baby capensis or 2. Also in this pot (the reason for transplanting) is some of that lovely (
confused.gif
) moss... So for a trade (trades always are first!!) or shipping (priority) you can have everythign in the pot pictured below. For reference it is a 4" pot. So if you want it for the cost of shipping be the first to post here (ONLY 1 PERSON POST FOR SHIPPING) if you have a trade PM me. I'll wait till sunday night for a trade. If nothing comes through the 1 person that posted for it for the cost of shipping will be notified. WOOHOO!!
I can get a top picture if anyone (looking to trade) wants one. Just post here. What do I want? NOTHING PARTICULAR!!
smile.gif

fortrade.jpg

Hope all that is clear.
smile_m_32.gif

Andrew

Well if you dont get a trade ill send some shipping money for them. all i really have right now is some drosera adaele and filiformis ssp filiformis seeds.

Hey Andrew! Nice pot o stuff there.
A little clarification-if you get everything pictured, that includes the ceph. Aren't you transplanting the ceph and keeping it?

Cheers,

Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adnedarn @ Mar. 03 2006,4:31)]....everything in this pot (cept the ceph)
Joe,
As stated in my first line... cept the ceph.
smile.gif

'cept' as in except...I am so dense sometimes, lol! I read it as "ceph the ceph"-I thought maybe you named your plants.
Thanks,

Joe

LOL!! My bad expecting everyone to figure that out... Looking foward to a reply in PM from you though.
smile_m_32.gif

Andrew

OH- and I'll leave the plant naming to FTG
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (carnivorkid @ Mar. 03 2006,4:38)]Well if you dont get a trade ill send some shipping money for them. all i really have right now is some drosera adaele and filiformis ssp filiformis seeds.
Was there somethign in particular in this that you were interested in? Or it was just the whole of it that drew your attention?
Andrew

Im interested in the ceph if u can find some spare plants in there.
smile.gif

LOL! Already talked to you about that... You're not the one I'm asking right now.
smile_m_32.gif

carnivorkid- Nevermind, I was going to see if I could fill your request ALSO with the trade I have already made with The Griffin... But I have already packed his box and wouldn't be able to make a seperate trip to the PO. Sorry.
smile_h_32.gif

CF- I kind chickned out and didn't actually divide the plant... I just kinda removed all the moss on the top layer, and moved the same media into a bigger pot with new media, then covered it all with LFS. So there will be no extra parts. Sorry.

TheGriffin- It is packed and will go out USPS tomorrow!

Andrew

Back