What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Misc. CP giveaway (We'll call it spring cleaning)

I'm cleaning out my collection to make room for some newcomers and I have some extra plants I'd like to give away/trade. Some of the plants I'm giving away/possibly trading include:

- D. madagascariensis (several of them)
- A pot of D. peltata seedlings
- A pot with a few young D. adelae in it and some young D. scorpiodes as well.

Almost all of these pots have a bunch of different CPs in it, like D. burmanii, so I just listed what the majority of the plants were in that particular pot. I would really like to get a trade or two out of this, since I'm always on the lookout for new Neps to add to my collection. If I can't get any trades then I'll just give away what I have.

All taken except the pot of D. peltata seedlings! Anyone looking for this plant?

Pmd you~
smile.gif

For those of you who PMed me about the D. peltata, I apologize for not getting back to you right away.

Unfortunately, my D. peltata seedlings didn't like when I moved them to a new location as I was cleaning out my terrariums and they died
smile_h_32.gif

Sorry guys!

Back