What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VFT, Sarrecenia, and seeds available

Hi
I have some vfts, S.purpurea, and some seeds available here . Here is the list of wat I will have avaiable. I will write also how they will be shipped to u.

VFTS
2 big mouth/typical clones in one pot
2 pots of 2 typicals planted together
2 big vigorous potted in one pot

Sarrecenia
S.purpurea ssp. Venosa "Montana"shipping un-potted
S.purpurea ssp. Venosa shipping in a Sarrecenia Northwest rock garden

Seeds
D.filiformis ssp. filiformis "NJ pine barrens" 100-150 seeds
Typical vft seeds 100-200
Big mouth vft seeds 100-200

ANNOUNCEMENT: Since I am getting so many PM's and everyone wants the same plants I can not gurantee to anyone. The person with the offer I most like will get the plant. Thank you...

ONE MORE ANNOUNCEMENT: I must sell these plants by the end of next week and I also must get ur part of the trade by the end of next week or sooner. Thank you
If u are interested in any of these plants, plz pm me with wat plants u want.
Thank you

Sent you a PM.

EDIT: The green dragons and red dragons and raff. and ventrata have been sold!!! YEA!!!!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

Uh...Justin, you may want to be a little more discreet about SELLING plants on the TF. This is a Trading Post, not an auction or Ebay. Phil keeps this forum, and allows us to use it free of charge, because he is a nice person. But if this interferes with his business...you get the idea, I hope.

Just trying to keep you informed.

Mike

Are you familiar with the list serve? You can post plants/prices or say you are selling these plants-email me if interested.

Cheers,

Joe

I don't think selling is allowed in this forum. I think it's against rule.

Hi folks, it looks like the old rules post has vanished, so I wanted to revisit the basic trading forum rules. Phil allows us to use his webspace, out of his own pocket, so let's try to live by the following:

1) Please do NOT post to BUY or SELL plants in this forum. You may ask for compensation for shipping, but that is all. Also, please don't say "free plants" and charge $8 for shipping.

Got this from the Poll Start(?)

Um, thanks. I think Mike covered that in his post above, or am I missing something?

Cheers,

Joe

Right folk. I think Carnifreak understands!

Next time, though...... (I'll just let that trail off ominously)

Back