What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia leucophylla "Big mouth form"

Hello.
I have S. leucophylla "Big mouth form" that was supposed to be on the trade but I havn't got any messages from people who supposed to trade for almost a week so I put these seeds on trade. So, if anyone is interested, please PM me. They were harvested on last year (I didn't get the right month last time, it was harvested on November, 2005). I'm looking for any CP except the seeds that need stratification.

Also, I have too many D. capensis seeds and D.rotundifolia seeds (They were harvested last year also) that no one wants so I like to give these out free. If anyone interested, please PM me.
Thanks.

Gonna send everyting tomorrow. I'm very sorry for the delay. �™�š�™�š�™�š�™�š�™�š�™�š�™�š�™�š�™�š�™�š�™�š�™�š�™�š�™�š�™�š�™�š�™�š�™�š�™�š�™�š�™�š�™

I sent everything today
smile.gif
Please let me know if you receive my seedss.
Thanks.

Well, It's all gone (Just reserved the last packet)
smile.gif

You can still get D. rotun and capensis seeds for free if you want. I have tons of them...

Rest of D. rotun. is spoken for.
I still have tons of Capensis.

The seeds that I sent out, I think there's some kind of delay so please wait patiently. I'll go to the post office tomorrow and check their status.
Sorry for the delay
smile_h_32.gif

Back