What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This forum is for Trading.

• Thread starter Glenn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    free
[b said:
Quote[/b] (little Nices @ Mar. 15 2006,5:32)]Dude... I agree. I think it's rude to call someone dude who don't know you or you don't know that person. That person might be older than you... much older...
Hey little Nices, you must have read my profile. I am old, older than dirt. But I've been called worse than 'dude'...
smile_m_32.gif

Peace and happy trading to all!

Well, regardless the age, it's not polite to call someone "dude" or something like that, despite that you don't know that person. You never met the person, you never should say that
smile.gif
Well, once in a while... Big event always causes
smile.gif

P.S. Change the rules... you don't own this site. If you don't like it, you can find somewhere else that satisfies you
smile.gif
No offence at all
smile.gif
Just telling ya ^^

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I could care less if this site gets a "for sale" section. I was just giving my 2 cents.

As far as the "Dude" comment, give me a break. I do that all the time. I call guys dude or bro, and girls honey, sweetie, or chicks in the right context. Regardless of age.

My god people use your eyes and read the set rules. Simple.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes gracilis @ Mar. 15 2006,8:56)]My god people use your eyes and read the set rules. Simple.
Dustin, dude!  The rules are stupid, sweetie (in context--saw Dustin's pics--too pretty to be a dude).

[b said:
Quote[/b] ](in context--saw Dustin's pics--too pretty to be a dude).

ROFLMAO!
Way cool joke, Dude!

Rude to call someone Dude?
Come on, now, folks!

I get tired of all this sensetive balogna. With all the crap I put up with as a kid....and I'm alive to talk about it.
Try getting grabbed by the neck and forced to kiss someones feet when you're seven years old....puts things in perspective. You won't complain about being called Dude, that's for sure.

Dude, I wasn't complaining lol. Kiss my grits!
smile_n_32.gif

My grit kissing days are over.

That's not what JBL told me yesterday....
confused.gif

I think he was referring to the famed Cheif Dude, of the reknowned Wannahawkaloogie tribe. From California...Martinez, I believe...

Chill, dudes! Let's get back to trading...

Mike

Dude looks like a lady!

You guys are a bunch of NUTTS!!! Looks like I'm in good company!!
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes gracilis @ Mar. 15 2006,8:56)]My god people use your eyes and read the set rules. Simple.
True but some rules suck and as such will likey be challenged.

Dude! Dude! Let's get this back to normal honey
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CopcarFC @ Mar. 16 2006,7:28)]True but some rules suck and as such will likey be challenged.
Dudes and Dudettes,
We have reviewed the "challenge" and at this time have declined it. We currently feel the rules we have in place are working for what it is we want to acomplish. Thanks for contacting us regarding your feelings on the situation! Here is 1 free coupon to post your next 10 posts for free.
Andrew and the TF crew

smile_m_32.gif
smile.gif
smile_l_32.gif

I include delivery confirmation with my shipping.
Reusing my wife enevlopes $0.00
USPS Priority w/ Delivery confirmation $5.30
Knowing it got there on time: Priceless

So the minimum shipping chage for me when I actually get some plants to trade will be $5.30 or SASE.

Also today I learned something else. Seeds should probably be sent in bubble envelopes. Today I was kind enough to learn I broke the post office. I sent Jeff Stein a SASE and got back shredded paper. I don't know what seeds they were because there is not enough of an envelope left. Someone pm me and let me know what his member name is.

I do get a small satisfaction out of knowing that my envelope broke the post office, but then again I a sick individual like that.

Dudys
smile.gif
I don't get it
smile.gif

Padded envelope itself cost 30-60 cents and delivery confirm. costs 50 cents
smile.gif

Back