What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

veitchii for trade

looked over my plants last night and i have a spare cutting of my striped veitchii, not 100% sure its rooted but it was taken 4 or more months ago and their is new growth plus the species is well known for being easy to root

looking for:
hamata
x 'Predator'
will consider a REALLY showy hybrid that does well in intermediate conditions if i dont get an offer involving the first two

Aw nuts! I had a spare Predator that I traded last year.
I am sure you will find something good to trade it for.

Cheers,

Joe

Would a fresh N. hamata cutting do you? Its a male.

is hamata easy to root?

I've rooted it with no real difficulty. I sent a cutting once to Carl Taylor and he said it is doing wonderfully.

works for me than. pm me your address and ill ship Monday aslong as the weather forcast looks good.

Sheridan S.

If it isn't too late, I have a specimen size dandelion and can also add a medium size brownish rock if the dandelion isn't enticing enough by itself.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ April 01 2006,12:12)]If it isn't too late, I have a specimen size dandelion and can also add a medium size brownish rock if the dandelion isn't enticing enough by itself.
That's nothing. There is a mound of snow up the hill-it's from a church parking lot being plowed that's melting fast(adding to it's rarity!). I will trade two, full gallon bags!

Cheers,

Joe

Joe, do you realize where i live? ive been looking at snow for the last 5 months
smile_n_32.gif

the veitchii has been traded

And I hope Rattler enjoys the dandelion and rock.

Well played, Bruce. It was a fatal error on my part to ask Montana man if he was interested in snow.
At least we can both laugh at Dustin's foolish offer of a hamata cutting, lol.

Cheers,

Joe

Lol, I know. But a fool can't help but offer a foolish plant for another foolish plant.
smile_m_32.gif

Back