What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. paradoxa, D. petiolaris, D. dilatato-petiolaris

I have a number of D. paradoxa, D. petiolaris & D. dilatato-petiolaris plants available for trade. As before, I am primarily interested in plants in the petiolaris complex. However, I will also consider location-data Sarracenia (& possibly unique / interesting VFTs) See my signature for growlist.

If you have an interest in a possible trade, please contact me via email @ RL7836@earthlink.net - please include what you are offering to trade and what you are interested in receiving.

- feel free to post comments on forum/listserver but questions / negotiations will be via email
- available plants are from water propagation, growth-point division & some seed-grown plants
- I may request to see a photo of plant prior to trade being finalized
- this is not 1st come - 1st served - no need for a massive rush
- I may take a few days to respond
- plants are not for sale at this time
- I will consider donations to educational / public institutions (contact me)
- USA only - sorry (I don't have info or time to procure required certificates for export)

RL7836 be advised after the recent server change, you need to update the URL to your growlist in your signature.
Andrew

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adnedarn @ Mar. 31 2006,12:35)]RL7836 be advised after the recent server change, you need to update the URL to your growlist in your signature.
Andrew
Hi Andrew,
Thanks for the 'heads-up'. Change has been made & 'appears' to work.

Yup, it works.
smile.gif

Hi Ron, I'm sending an Email.

Back