What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have the following seed packets for trade and SASE:

4  D. intermedia -- winter dormant variety. Original seed was a gift from Copper. Plants grown from that seed have produced copious quantities themselves. Returning the generousity. Available for SASE, unless you feel generous too.
smile.gif

2  D. capensis 'alba' -- Only 50% or less will actually be alba (in my limited experience). Plants were a for postage gift from RL7836 -- if I remember correctly. Returning the generousity. Available for SASE.

3  P. pumila -- Small ping simular to P. lusitanica. Original seed collected from a construction site along Malabar RD. in Malabar, FL in March 2003. This seed is from the latest generation collected earlier this week. I would like to get a trade for these.
Seed of any of the following:
Would like to get D. aliciae, D. burmanni, or any Drosera really except D. capensis and D. capillaris (have lots of both).
P. lusitanica would be great too. Make an offer.

If interested, please PM and/or post.

PM sent

Too bad I'm broke! I woulda traded D. aliciae, D. dilesiana,.... for P. pumila seeds!
smile_h_32.gif

The P. pumila seed are spoken for. I am fairly certain I will get more soon so I'll post again if and when that happens.

Still have:

3  D. intermedia -- winter dormant variety.
2  D. capensis 'alba' -- Only 50% or less will actually be alba (in my limited experience).

They are for SASE to anyone who wants them. No trade required (unless you want to).

If anyone is interested, these are available for SASE.

2 D. intermedia -- winter dormant variety.
2 D. capensis 'alba' -- Only 50% or less will actually be alba (in my limited experience).

I hate to let them go unused. So please if interrested let me know.

pm sent

Okay, all seed is spoken for. Thanks everyone for your interest.

Back