What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Drosera 'Emerald's Envy'

Looking to add a couple of plants to my collection. Drosera 'Emerald's Envy' and Pinguicula Primulaflora if anybody has them I have a lot of sarrs and drosera to trade. If anyone has these let me know and we will see what you want and if I have it maybe we can trade. Hopefully someone can help!

I've got P. primuliflora to spare, and would love to look into a trade, but do you have a Lowes store nearby? They usually have P. primuliflora.

Thanks, I forgot about lowe's. But if I have something that you are looking for then I would like to trade with you. I saw you had some Utrics on your growlist, so maybe we can trade something!

Sounds good!

JimScott, Stop right there! Where's his growlist? You don't know what you want unless you see a growlist!! Bucky, make a growlist.
PLEASE!!! While you are in that Forum, Bucky, look at other growlists for your own future trades/wants.

I would like to make a growlist to put on here but I don't know how. I am very new to this forum. I have had an account on here for a while but I put my first post on here a couple of days ago. If someone can help me I will put a growlist on here. Sorry for no growlist.

Bucky, go to the left side of the Terraforum page at the Growlist Thread. On the left side, to the right of the Light Bulb icon is the Thread name. Click on the threadname and enter the growlist posting ara. Find make reply, and folow it from there. While you are at it, check out a few other growlists to se how to organize one. Look at mine, Jeremiah Harris, Flytraps 200, and get an eyefull. Then, organize your growlist the best way for you. Doesn't have to be as large as those mentioned, but that is for ideas on how to make one.

Thanks Bugweed, I will make one probably tomorrow!

OK I made a growlist and it is posted. Thanks for the help Bugweed.

I think I have some seed of the Drosera. I'll double check the fridge and let you know.... I'd happily send it to you free... *unless you wanna send me something. lol*
I'll Post back soon.
smile.gif

Yeah, that would be great! Let me know what you are looking for!

Thanks for posting and reminding me..
smile_n_32.gif
I do have some left and would gladly send that to you. So PM me your address... You have lots of awesome/fancy stuff, but nothing I'd feel comfortable in asking for in trade for some seed.
Andrew

Back