What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. spatulata & D. capensis

Ok I have more of these 2 then I know what to do with. There is much more then what I am offering below, but this will help me clear it out abit and see what I really have.

D. spatulata 5 plants per request, I have enough for 10 people

D. capensis typical 3 plants per request, I have enough for 5 people

D. capensis pink 2 per request, I have enough for 2 people

(D. capensis pink) these look like albino, white flower, but under bright light the tenticles turn pink, and the seed produces typical plants, or atleast typical looking plants, haven't brought any to flower yet, so I can't tell you what color the flowers are on the seed from these...

USA only

Shipping charge Lower 48 states (you 2 odd ball states will know better then I what it would cost to ship to you)

Paypal = $5 (sorry gotta cover the fee)
Check = $4.05
Cash (at your own risk) = $4.05
More then 1 group requested add $1 for each.

Ofcourse, if someone wants to trade me something instead of paying for shipping, I'm open to that as well. Trades should PM me, I have a bit more then what I am offering.

First come first serve. Post here with what you want, I'll PM with where to send payment for shipping.

Just to recap:

10 x D. spatulata
5 x D. capensis typical
2 x D. capensis pink

Hi--If they're still available, I'd love to have a batch of the D. spatulata (5 plants?).   Happy Trails, Mike

Oooh ooOOOooo! These sound like just what I need for my bog!

If there are any left, I'd love a sampler pack, if possible. Otherwise, whatever capensis you have left would be awesome.

Thanks!

-N

D. capensis pink - are all spooken for.
D. capensis typical - 2 left
D. spatulata - plenty left

I may have more once I go through the planter and see exactly what is there. I'll be starting this in a few hours.

I would love to have a D. Spatulata and D. Capensis. Please let me know. Thanks, B

Ok all

D. capensis are spoken for

D. spatulata I'll say 5 more for now. Next 5 that post here.

Wow, ok I went through the planter. Everyone that requested D. capensis, you'll also be getting 5 plants, atleast with the typicals, the pinks - eh I'll see they are kinda hard to seperate from the typicals while they have been grown so clumped together. Some of the spats are elongated. they'll come back to proper form once they have room to grow. I even found a Pine tree seedling in the pot...

I have enough of both the D. spatulata and D. capensis to send 10 more batches of each.

So let the count down begin.

10x D. capensis
10x D. spatulata

I would like a batch of each. Let me know where to send the Paypal payment.

Thanx,
cporc

Ill take some capensis and some spatulata

I'd like a batch of cap. and spatulata as well.
Thanks.

THe following shipped today.

Real Name Initials:City

MB:Anchorage
WB:Elizabethton
CM:Culver City
DA:Newport News

Got 'em today! Thanks!

One complaint: you are guilty of false advertising. There were *way* more than 5 capensis in that baggie!

Arrived today in good shape.

Thanx

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nanook @ May 04 2006,10:00)]Got 'em today! Thanks!

One complaint: you are guilty of false advertising. There were *way* more than 5 capensis in that baggie!
huh, and I thaught I counted carefully...

i would like a d. capensis and a d. spathulata if any are still availble

Thanks- They arrived & are in their new pots.

Ok, that closes up what I have available. For now...

EDIT: Sorry. Somehow I didn't see that there was a second page.

Thanks--received the shipment in Anchorage this past Friday--just now logging on--they look great! Happy Trails, Mike

Back