What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

im looking for a few things.

Pings such as P. gigantea. im open to other ideas. ive only got a few hybrids at the moment

D. paradoxia and related, D regia 'Big Easy', any of the binata family

have a few things to trade, a nice looking but smaller N. x ventrata with several growth points, this one has pitchered in 20% humidity for me about a year ago but its in 50-60% at the moment and would have to be hardened off again to lower humidity pitchers will look horrible and malformed for a few months but after that its fine

would have one or two dime sized divisions of U. aureomaculata and U. pauliniae. also have a division or two of the probable U. uniflora( i wont guarentee that thats what it is but it looks like it is and its a much larger flowered species than most of the terrestrials so its a good one to grow) i have a few calycifida cultivars but do to not paying attention the dang things have seeded themselves into each others pots so ill just call them all calycifida without a cultivar name so as not to cause problems in the future.

i really need to just start over on my Utrics other than the handfull that i know what they are for sure. might do that when i get the new Mantella tank up and running i might just dump the unknowns in there and start from scratch.

Ping. grandiflora would be cool too

Rattler:include at least a picture of your Ventrata. i was jipped a while ago. i was supposed to get a Ventricosa 'Red' and instead i got a TC Mutant Ventrata. Just saying that yours might not be normal
[b said:
Quote[/b] ] pitchers will look horrible and malformed for a few months but after that its fine
this is why i was questioning.
here is a Linkto a post that has pictures.
alex

lol i absolute guarentee you it is the 100% sterile female x Ventrata. the malformed pitcher comment was for if yah try to adapt it to lower humidity it throws out 3 or 4 of the most god awful looking pitchers and than goes back to normal. if you have bright light(not full sun, its being grown under flourecents) and 50% humidity it probably wont miss a beat.

here as an old pic from last summer
ventrata.jpg

I've got D. binata; D. binata 'Multifida Extrema' and D. 'Marston Dragon'. I'm interested in your utrics.

all of them? or what? dont i owe yah something else also?

yeah no problem shoot me a pm and we will sort it out.

for everyone else, still stuff availible

I have all the binata clones you could ever want (dicho giant, dicho small red, extrema, 'Martson Dragon), P. gigantea and probably an extra falconeri lying around, maybe a petiolaris too. Let me know.

If'n ya don't get what ya need from the above, I have baby P. grandiflora, d. binata (Marston Dragon x Multifida Extrema), and a D. paradoxa I can spare. The afore-mentioned Utrics are not inmy collection.

Back