What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for some Venus Flytraps

I am looking to add some flytraps to my collection and would love some help. Take a look at my growlist and let me know if you see anything and pm me and maybe we can work something out. Here is what I am looking for:

VFTs
B1
B52
Bart Simpson 'Wacky Traps'
Big Jaws
Jaws
Czech Giant
Clumping Cultivar
Dingley Giant
G14 'Dirk Ventham's Giant'
G16 'Slack's Giant' also called 'Southwest Giant'
G17 'Megatraps'
Dutch
Fast
Spider
Shark's Teeth
Microdentata
Fine Tooth x Red
Sawtooth

Thanks in advance for any help!

I'm still looking. Just had a little help, Thank You Brad! If anyone would like to help I am pretty much still looking for anything not on my growlist and everything on my post except B1 and Shark's Teeth. I have a few flytraps to trade if anyone is interested. PM or email me. Thanks!

OK I have everything on my want list except B52, Bart Simpson 'Wacky Traps', and Microdentata. If anyone has extras of these, please check out my growlist as I have a lot that I can trade for them.:;):

bucky- so where did you go to get the ones you needed??

I made a friend in the uk with permits and such that helped me out a bunch, as well as Brad on this forum.
smile_m_32.gif

You should have got some extras lol. On another note, I know some people who grow or grew the wacky trap(and the person who discovered it) and have seen it up close. IMO, it is just a very ugly deformed mutant from tissue culture that would have been culled by a commercial tc nursery, but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Good luck on your search though.

Back