What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C'mon... little kootchy-koo...

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Hello all

I'm here to do a little kootchy-kooing and see if I can't entice some more auction donations!

Folks... we are coming into the home stretch! Five more days left. BUT...IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO MAKE A DONATION!
biggrin.gif

Last year I believe our max number of pages of donations was five...and not a full page five. We have just hit page SIX! Let's see if we can't fill this page up.

It is ESPECIALLY important to raise a lot of money this year since we are going to sharing the proceeds with Botanique. Rob Sacilotto of Botanique has given NASC quite the nice plug on his web site. (Thank you Rob!). Botanique has thousands of beautiful and IMPORTANT Sarracenia and we really need to make sure these plants aren't lost. Rob has big plans to save this collection and he is going to need OUR (NASC and all CP lovers) help to do this. Please bear this in mind and dig deep to donate so we can ensure these plants stay in cultivation.

Remember...we take cash donations. And it can be something as small as ping leaf and as big as a...as a...N. albomarginata "purple/black" (hehe)!
smile_l_32.gif

For everyone who has already donated, for those who have GENEROUSLY donated, you have my and all the Board and members of NASC deepest thanks. We appreciate so much the effort you are putting in to this auction.

PLEASE dig deep and see if you can't find a little something to spare. It doesn't even have to be a plant. Anything that will get a bid is appreciated.

We are in the homestretch coming in to the finish (Sunday, June 18th, 8PM Central).

Lets make these last auction days an exciting one!

THANK YOU ALL!
smile.gif

Back