What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is a list of my extra plants.  Trade offers will come first, but then as my habit,  will give out the rest for postage.  I have two people that I am sending boxes to before anyone else.  Their plants are not reflected here.

D. Capensis 'Pygmy' - 6
D. oblanceolata - 1 (gone)
D. Tokaiensis - 5
Utrics
          arenaria                                                  
          bisquamata                                          
          calycifida 'alba'        
          dichotoma
          dichotoma Nova Zealadiae                  
          dichotoma Monathos
          graminifolia (has not flowered)          
          lateriflora
          livida
          livida “Betty’s Beach”                                      
          livida “Merriwak”
          livida "Durban"
          livida color vairiant                                    
          nephrophylla
          praelonga
          prehensilis                                                        
          pubescens                                                      
          sandersonii      
                      Typical
          tricolor      
Pings
          acuminata var acuminata (gone)
          Emarginata  (gone)
          moranensis “Longwood”    
          Pirouette     (gone)
          primuliflora  
          1713   (gone)
          ehlersiae

I will add to the list tomorrow.  I know that there is more, but I can not remember what they are right now.  Please contact me by PM.  I am interested in anything not on my growlist (growlist forum) except for neps.  I gave mine away last year due to room.  I will take them up again when I have a better green house.  I am most interested in pings.

What's D. tolkensis? A google search brings up zero hits.

I think it should be Tokaiensis. I found that name on ICPS seed bank and have that one myself, but they are seedlings still.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Decapod73 @ June 19 2006,1:48)]What's D. tolkensis? A google search brings up zero hits.
Sounds like a cross between a spatulata, a rotundifolia, and a Hobbit.

Yes they are a small hybrid they only have rosetts like 1 inch across.

Funny Jim.  I am the typo queen. They are small and spread nicely.  Nice deep red in color.

Their feet are a little hairy.

Hey Copper,

Wondering If you would be able to send, with SASE, non-CITES protected plants on your list to Canada. If not, that's fine. It's really generous of you to offer so many plants.

Zac

Stupid question, but what color is the U. lividia color variant?

variant

The leaves are a little larger and it does not flower as much as the typical. The flowers are larger and more full. They tend to be in the purplish white range with the bright yellow center.

Yes, like that, but a little darker.

I will allow until Thrusday evening for trades to take presidence over freebies.  Come Friday I will separate the extra plants among those requesting free plants.  I only have a few asking for plants for shipping.  Step up now.  It will be at least six weeks before the next give away.

If you want to give any away then I'm your man.
smile_n_32.gif
 I really don't have any thing to trade yet but still working on it.I would happily pay the postage though.

Duke, I am sending you a box for the auctions and will just add some of this stuff in. No more postage necessary.

Ill take any freebies too =)

I sent payment for the auction stuff tonight too on side note.

Edit: I could also send you some non CF plants I have a few typical house plants i could send to you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Copper @ June 21 2006,9:23)]Duke, I am sending you a box for the auctions and will just add some of this stuff in.  No more postage necessary.
Really?? Thank you Copper thats very kind of you.

Is the P. primuliflora still available?

Yes they are.

Are they up for postage? If so I'd love one. Thanks.

hello , wish i had some plants to send you . since i just got back into cp(about 4months ago) the only thing i can offer right now is S&H. just about everything you had on your spares list on this thread with the exception of Ulticularia sounded good to me but do not feel right gettin gready and asking for all. would like either sundews or Ping's exept aphrodite. of course this all depends on whether ya got any more freebies or not? in about 3- 4 months i will be having a few give aways to inspire newbs and give back to this wonderful community, on the way are adelae, burmanni, capensis, and a ping i think primuliflora, but will post pics to get other opinions.

Back