What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Odd cacti for VFT?

I have a PLETHORA of cacti. ranging from your common Aloe barbadensis, (the kind you would use for a burn), I have a few Agave babies left, as well as a few ityy-bitty babies from my oddball dwarf aloe strains. I'm not at all certain what the actual names of the dwarf aloes are, but both types that I have babies from look like they have sugar icing on them. One of the two strains, once they start to get rootbound, the outer leaves turn a brilliant orange. great windowsill plants, as neither of the dwarf strains get larger than a 3 inch diameter. Please pm with a VFT offer. I have a total of about 8 plants I'd be willing to part with. Thanks a million!

~~EDIT~~ I have about 12 or 13 of the Aloe Barbadensis, 3 or 4 Agave, 2 or 3 each of the Icing aloes, one variety plain green, one orange once rootbound.

~~UPDATE~~

Out of all green icing aloes

2 orange icing aloes

2 Agave

still have all Aloe Barbadensis.

Agaves are going into growing season.... They will get too big to be worth shipping soon.... Will sprout a 4 foot flower stalk next summer, beautiful bright orange flowers.

That will be all, we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Back