What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CopcarFC's second giveaway

I'm trimming back my collection so I'm giving away a few plants.

Fist we have these guys...
Ventri-Raff.jpg

It is a pretty big Raff. on the left and a Ventricada on the right. The Ventri. has two vines on it ( one is about 6" and the other is around a foot ). The Raff. is starting to vine and has leaves that are about a foot long and about 4" wide.

All I want is shipping. Because these things are big shipping will prolly be around 15-20 bux. I will figure out what it will be to ship and post it here.

First person to post here gets it.

Next up is...

nepbucket.jpg

In this bucket is a Sequina(sp?), Raff, Judith Finn, Bical, and a Madagascarinsis(I know I butchered that name). It also has an Adealie(sp) and a U. Sadersoni ( I think ).

I whould rather someone near by pic up this lot but I know it will prolly have to be shipped and I would rather ship them all together but If I get enough request I will seperate them and send them out.

If you live in DFW you have priority and these plants are 100% free.

I'll take the raff.

Thanks
Steve

i'll take them all.
smile.gif

I'd love to pick up one or two of those lowland neps (bical!) to grow outside here in South Florida. Don't mind taking more, just seems kinda greedy in a way to say HEY I'll take all the lowlanders! :p

So if that Bical and maybe the Madagascariensis (I butchered it too) are available still I'd like a shot at em. Let me know if I make the list and where I need to pay shipping to
smile.gif

Corey

if you only give a plant per person (except if they take the entire bucket), i'll take that bical or madagascariensis (thats the spelling
smile.gif
)as well...I'm in Lubbock, so shipping shouldn't be too much

Oops, too late again. But I just wanted to say what a nice thing you're doing!
smile.gif

I'll second that.....good deeds will bring rewards to you I hope.

Good deed? lol whatever, I'm just clearing out some space!
smile.gif

Anyway the bucket-o-neps is now gone. It was picked up today locally. They also picked up the Ventri. & Raff. But I kinda feel bad for all of you that happen to live somewhere other than Texas and wanted these plants so my next giveaway will be for forum members only.

Keep an eye on the trading forum, got some good stuff.

Back