What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade or free

Hi all,

I have around 3 P. 'sethos' for trade or for free; however trade will be first pirority to get the plant. First come first serve so please post here so i can keep track of who post first. I am looking for Nepenthes cuttings (with known names but will consider if u have pic), except for ventricosa, ventrata, rafflesiana.

Hey I was wondering if you would like to trade for a drosersa filiformis or some seeds 300-500

Oh i forgot to mention that it is only for people in the US only.

Jeff

I live in Tallahassee Florida

There are still two left for this plant. The first one will go to Farmer Dave since he is the only one that post. So Dave please send me the shipping cost of $4.

Jeff Voth
7352 Prindiville Dr
San Jose CA 95138

I would like to try one... for some reason I have never had luck with pings *shrugs*

Would you like some Drosera capensis 'alba'seeds or some Drosera burmanii seeds?

Regards,

-Jc

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Juan-Carlos @ July 10 2006,3:42)]I would like to try one... for some reason I have never had luck with pings *shrugs*
They're incredibly easy, so long as you don't drown the things and/or, put them outside!

Strausplants002.jpg

If you have any left I would like one.If you would like seeds send me a pm and I'll tell you what all I have.

Thanks,
Duke

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ July 10 2006,9:23)]They're incredibly easy, so long as you don't drown the things and/or, put them outside!
Hey Jim,

I wish I knew where I was going wrong, I have managed to kill pretty much every species of ping I have tried. I only have one ping at the moment, and it WAS doing GREAT.. it looked beautiful then it just started looking not so great. I have not changed anything conditions wise. It's stil aive and not dieing but just loks crappy. As for my other pings, they are long gone
smile_h_32.gif

Am I cursed?!

-Jc

i'm most intrested but do not have anything to trade cept D. Capensis, and P. Primuliflora plantlets. so if there still remains a free on i would like it

Is it okay if I put it in cash?

If there are any left, I have a few standard VFTs I can trade.

Ok, 2 other Pings are spoken for.
They will go to Juan-carlos and TheDuke due to early posted. Would you guys please send me $4 cash and I will send the plants when i get the money for shipping. And sorry for those that want them but didn't get them. I'll post again if i have any extras so just keep a look out for the post.

smile.gif
Jeff

For the 2 people, Juan-carlos and TheDuke , that I requested to send money for the shipping of the plant; will u let me know if u have send the money or not. Cuz i haven't recieve anything (not even email or pm) from you guys yet. Let me know if u are still interested in it or not so i can post again for other people who want them. So far i only got email from 1 person to tell me that he is still interested in the plant.

PS
If i don't get a reply from you two in 3 days i will give the 2 plants for other people.

Thnx
Jeff

If the deal with them falls through, I would still like to have those pings.
smile.gif

Copcar,

Like i said i will wait until 3days for their reply because i know sometime people are busy. If they don't reply then i will post again.

Jeff

Yeah, if the deal doesn't work out, I wouldn't mind one.
smile.gif

edit: Sorry.
VVVVV

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mannex17 @ July 30 2006,12:43)]Yeah, if the deal doesn't work out, I wouldn't mind one.  
smile.gif
Have a little courtesy; huy716 just posted that he would be waiting for a response from the first two people. If the plants aren't claimed, I'm sure he will notify others. He's said all along that if there are extras, he will notify us. You don't need to pester.
~Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (seedjar @ July 30 2006,3:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mannex17 @ July 30 2006,12:43)]Yeah, if the deal doesn't work out, I wouldn't mind one.
smile.gif
Have a little courtesy; huy716 just posted that he would be waiting for a response from the first two people. If the plants aren't claimed, I'm sure he will notify others. He's said all along that if there are extras, he will notify us. You don't need to pester.
~Joe
I'm guessing you did'nt realize the
smile.gif
in both my and Mannex17's post. We were not trying to pester huy716, both remarks were ment to be light hearted. No one is screaming at the guy, were all friends here.

Ok guys,

Since it is 3 days now and i had recieve a pm from the friend that said he already sent me a message  awhile back saying that he had rather trade with me for something but doesn't have anything that i like. Any he is very nice to think that way.  And the other friend didn't reply so i guess the deal IS off.  So i still have 2 plants left availible that i will give away for postage of $4 because i dont' think it is fair for me to ask for a trade now since these plants are ment to be for giving away.  But if any of one who is kind enough to offer a trade for nep cutting will be fine with me too
smile_m_32.gif
 or eles it is free for the 2 early people that post regardless of trade or not.         READY GO!!!

Jeff

Back