What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants to trade?

Hey I've got about 2000 drosera filiformis seeds, a bunch of sarracenia leucophylla Plants, and some drosera filiformis leaf cuttings.

So who wants to trade?

Hi Dave, welcome to the forums. And thanks for contributing right away. My question are these plants/seeds from a specific location? The reason I ask is named location varieties are always valuable and if thats what these are I'd love to trade. Also, what are you looking for in exchange?

Thanks,
Peter

Yea Dave, welcome to the forums! I know that people around here are very generous and hopefully, soon, I'll have some D. Spathula seeds to give away, but in the meantime, I'm trying to build up my Sarracenia collection by getting one of every kind. I only need Leucos and Alata, so whatcha want for one or two of those Leucos?
biggrin.gif

Welcome... I'd be interested in the Leucos myself.

Hi Dave and welcome to the forums! I'm always interested in trades, especially involving seeds. I have a few sundew species seeds and plants and leaf cuttings and...

Hi,
Welcome, creating a growlist with plants and seeds for trade would be nice.

Regards            
smilie4.gif

Cool , just to let you guys know though the leucophyllas don't seem to like it here in Tally (Tallahassee, Florida) but if anyone is interested please email me at imascorpio@earthlink.net
THANKS!!

The Drosera filiformis seeds are from plants that I aquired from a local nursery that acctually knows how to grow cps, and after I got my hands pn them they started blooming like crazy so I let each plant get one flower stalk (one had 38 seed pods on it!) and I'm still collecting seed so don't be shy, because I am willing to generously trade some seed.

Almost anything will do for the leucos but surprizingly I just don't really like vfts at all.

Hey dave, I've sent you a PM!

I diddn't seem to get your PM

I sent you one as well, but....
confused.gif

I tried sending it again...

Back