What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a RED PIRANHA!!!

• Thread starter Red G
  • Start date
I'm looking for a RED PIRANHA any one willing to sell me one.  
smile.gif

uhh...VFT?

Don't ask for sells on this forum. It really angers the mods.

Yes indeed. A better appeal would be..."looking for blah blah PM me and we can work out the details". This usually works fairly well, and you can make your sale offers in private.

Here at TF we pride ourselves on our free plant exchanges. I have a personal deep seated belief in the necessity of generosity in spreading these plants to growers who will keep them safe in cultivation. I don't want the trade forum turning into a marketplace where it's overly convenient to make a few bucks. This encourages sales vs giveaways.

It's hard on those who have nothing to trade...believe me I KNOW. I am trying to get plants too but not by waving my wallet or begging...at least, not in public.

If everyone just shares what they have, it means LOTS of extra plants going spare which means a lot of friendships being forged, good will and fellow feeling and an exponential increase in the number of growers. A gift from a friend is always better than a sale, yes?

BTW I am looking for this plant as well.....PM me if you have any spares and we can work out the details, LOL.

Hi,
I have this vft RED PIRANHA.

PM me

Regards        
smilie4.gif

Sorry about asking for sells on this forum, I really should have read the forum rules on trading rules and info. My mistake.

Not a problem at all. Good luck with your search, and if I hit paydirt I'll be sure you do too.

Back