What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B. liniflora

Est

War. War never changes.
Staff member
Read this entire post before contacting me

Current Satus: Round three, available packs listed below.

(1) July 20
(8) August 16
(~1) Fresh Harvest (will be harvested briefly before shipping)

Howdy, looking to add Byblis liniflora to your collection?

Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my address so you can send me a SASE. Furthermore, if you happen to find yourself with extras of some sort of seed or with some extra Utrics or something, then trades would be lovely, too. If you don't have anything to trade, then don't worry: this is a giveaway!

The goal here is to get more people growing this great plant. Please remember to pass on the good will!

I'll be modifying this post as time goes as I get PMs for requested seed packs.

The 2nd bolded and underlined line will let you know the status of this offer. A new post will be made in this topic to bump it up for each round.

If you want seed for round two, send me a PM with the title "Byblis3". That way I'll know who's following directions and reading this :sneaky:.

When you send me your SASE include a note that has your user name and if you would like the aged or new seed. Arrival of SASEs/PMs gives priority to selection. When you request a pack of seeds, you may wish to have a fallback mentioned in case all of the seed packs from a category are claimed before you contact me. Hope to hear from a diverse group of growers!

--Jonathan

Alright, I'll wait for two more for the first round. That way if each person gets about 25 seed, It'll be a total of a nice round 200 seed. Everyone who has PMed me thusfar is getting some.

If you don't get in on the first round, don't worry there should be more soon!

Just recieved the last PM for round one. The round one folks who'll be receiving seed are:

vft guy in SJ
Blepharopsis
Outsiders71
Farmer Dave
seedjar
CPsInAtl
bybliz
Nickz123

I'll resume pollinating open flowers to ensure that I get seed to keep this going. I'm sure I'll have seed left over from round one, but I didn't want to over extend myself and leave someone disappointed.

Look forward to seeing people's SASEs!

And if you're interested in getting seed, keep your eyes open! That's it for now.
smile.gif

--Edit-- Note: I will not be accepting SASEs, placeholders, etc for any subsequent round at this point. If you are interested in getting seed in the future, keep this topic in mind and check back every now and then. Thanks!

linif1.jpg

This's today's harvest. I reckon that there's ~200 seeds here if not more. If we're lucky, most of it will go to round 2. Yeehaw. Now just to wait for round 1 SASEs to come in (round 2 will begin after I've gotten all or a majoirty of round 1 done.)

--Edit-- BTW: I just packed up all these seeds; got 9 packs of 35 and one pack of about 45. So that means this is about 360 seeds! Hooray!

OK I sent off all of the SASEs that'd arrived as of yesterday and have the seesd packed up already for the SASEs that haven't arrived. Sent off today were SASEs from:

vft guy in SJ
Blepharopsis
Farmer Dave
Seedjar
CPsInAtl
Nickz123

I await 2 more SASEs. I will edit the two additional SASEs once they arrive and have been sent out.

Round two will likely start tomorrow or the day after, so keep your eyes open.
smile_m_32.gif
And please remember- I will not be taking place holders for round 2 or any subsequent round.

Well, between the seed left over, the seed in the post 2 above, less seeds that I have yet to receive SASEs for, I should have plenty for round two. I'm thinking around 10 requests. Follow directions.

Let rounds 2 begin!

Round Two Requests received from:

buster1
gr8oz
CNCReefer
Dewy
The Duke
SpyCspider
PhreekinSundewMan
VFTgrll
srduggins
setep

Dang I just realized the last PM wasn't sent because I didn't include a title! Anyway PM sent again
smile.gif
THANKS!

Got my seeds yesterday
smile.gif
Thanks again

Steve

Glad to hear from people that got their seeds!

This giveaway, however, has come to a varitable STANDSTILL.

I still have not heard back from a lot of folks. I will try to contact people with whom contact has been broken. If I do not get a response, they will be booted out of the list and their spots given away.

I cannot move on to give more people seed with so many stragglers. Hope to hear from you guys that haven't responded to me!

Great! Looks like I've cleared up all of the round 2 SASEs (wooh!) If this is untrue and you haven't gotten seed from me, then PM me because I haven't gotten a SASE from ya!

I haven't harvested seed in a while because dividing, bagging, etc can be a bit time intensive and I've been kickin' back on my last days of summer. HOWEVER- I've got some bags left from times between fresh harvest and 1 month old.

Details can be found on my first post! Thanks to all of you previous winners who contacted me and let me know that you got germination!

Back