What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking Droserae

Hi y'all -
Realizing that I'm just one voice in a thousand with nothing in particular to recommend me, I'd like to put in my bid for any spare seeds and/or gemmae for the coming season. I have nothing to trade, but would be willing to pay cash (if it's early in the month) or pay postage and handling.
However it turns out, thanks for listening.
Ron

You will probably see offers for gemmae popping up soon. Many of them (eg D. scorpioides) will be for postage. So keep your eyes open on the trade forum. Good luck!

Don't forget to check in on the B. liniflora giveaway. You said you sent me a PM but I didn't get it; please send me another one if you want seed.)
smile.gif

I've had little luck germinating seed this season, but will try another round. you're in as soon as I am able to get something up and going. I can send D. spatulata and D. filiformis if you have a desire for such and should have seed later on of D. "admirabilis".

Back