What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

seeds available

schloaty

Staff member
Hi all,

I have one pack of VFT seeds (Green dragon x ?? - father could be Green Dragon, Typical or Dente)

I have about 8 packs of D. fillaformis.

No need to send a sase, but here are the rules:

1) you must post here, and say what you want (first person to claim the VFT seeds gets them)

2) you must PM me your addy.

3) once all packs are claimed, this offer is over.

Ready, GO!

I'd like the VFT seeds please !! I can swap some drosera seed if you'd like ?

I'd D. filaformis! I don't have that one any more and...not looking like I'm going to get the one I won from Bugweed.
smile_h_32.gif

So...I'd appreciate some of those.
smile.gif

Hi DroseraGuy,

I'm not asking for anything in return, though I certainly won't refuse.  
smile.gif
What kind of drosera seeds do you have?

Don't know off hand but I'll make a list tonight and pm you next week. Anything your looking for or don't want ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Aug. 18 2006,3:13)]I'd D. filaformis! I don't have that one any more and...not looking like I'm going to get the one I won from Bugweed.
smile_h_32.gif

So...I'd appreciate some of those.
smile.gif
Where is bugweed? its kinda quiet around here...not the same with out him.
ALex

DG,

Well, I don't really need any capensis, alicaea, intermedia or (obviously) fillaformis....other than that, I'm open to suggestions!

Glider, he is currently AFK.

What's "AFK"? I gave him some money back in Febuary for some stuff and I've been waiting since then.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JMurphy97 @ Aug. 18 2006,10:07)]What's "AFK"? I gave him some money back in Febuary for some stuff and I've been waiting since then.
ditto...what is AFK?

EDIT: just looked it up...away from keyboard? well hes been away for a looong time...since july 11!
Alex

I'd love some D. filaformis seeds

Though I can completely understand if it went to some long time posters instead.

VFT seeds gone - still several packs of fillaformis left.

As a new CP grower, I am interested in the seeds.

BR,

Kin:laugh:

Hi Everyone,

I can only ship in the US, sorry!

Back