What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am looking for

Sarracena minor
Sarracenia (any hybrids that aren't too leucophylla influenced)
Sarracenia purpurea [x]

Drosera capensis
Drosera intermedia [x]
Drosera filiformis [x]
Drosera capillaris
Drosera brevifolia
Drosera binata [x]

Utricularia subulata [x]
Utricularia livida [x]
Utricularia corunatum

Pinguicula primuliflora

Nepenthes x ventrata - any large plant

I would also like to find any cp that would do good in a bog garden in North Carolina.

I have several hundred square pots to trade.

Thanks

USA

PMd you

Are the pots the only things you have to trade?  Are the pots used?  Do you have anything else to trade? I have alot of what your looking for and could trade extras.

You're actually looking for U. subulata?
smile_k_ani_32.gif
I'm sure that Pyro can supply most, if not all your requests. But just in case...

What do you have to offer?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Aug. 22 2006,3:58)]You're actually looking for U. subulata?
smile_k_ani_32.gif
I'm sure that Pyro can supply most, if not all your requests. But just in case...

What do you have to offer?
yea that and D. Capensis!! and if you read closly it says he has several hundered square pots to trade.
Alex

I read that. But that could be several pots of common plants, for all we know. At least 9 of the ones he is asking for are common and some can be purchased at Lowes.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Aug. 22 2006,4:53)]I read that. But that could be several pots of common plants, for all we know. At least 9 of the ones he is asking for are common and some can be purchased at Lowes.
Actually, the pots are empty.
smile_h_32.gif
These are the only things I have for trade at the moment. I thought someone might be interested in them.

I would rather not purchase from Lowes.. They don't look so good.

These are for a bog garden in North Carolina (except for the nepenthes).

Thanks all!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JB_OrchidGuy @ Aug. 22 2006,12:15)]Are the pots the only things you have to trade?  Are the pots used?  Do you have anything else to trade?  I have alot of what your looking for and could trade extras.
Yes, and yes. I don' t have anything else for trade though. Pyro has been really generous and is sending some for postage, and I will edit the list of what else I would like to find.

Thanks!

Back