What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a P. moctezumea

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
I have tried finding P. Moctezumea at all the wholesalers /retailers on line within the USA, without success.Is there any one out there with one they would like to trade for money.
Thanx
Lois

read the rules please RULES
you cant buy plants on here

Hi Lois,

Glider is right....You're better off asking if someone has one that you could "work something out." We care what you "trade" for if it's done via the private message feature.

Maricopa, maricopa, mari maxima copa.
Chastise in private, praise in public.
First rule of interpersonal relationships.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (flytraplady5 @ Aug. 25 2006,10:39)]Maricopa, maricopa, mari maxima copa.
I agree fully Lois, unfortunatly it seems that less and less people seem to care about being tact over the internet. Seems people believe that if you cannot actually see the person in which they are conversating with then there is no reason they cannot be rude. I will check to see if I have any extras and if so I will shoot you an email.

Wolf

[b said:
Quote[/b] (flytraplady5 @ Aug. 25 2006,11:39)]Maricopa, maricopa, mari maxima copa.
That axiom should be in our forum rules! The philosophy is in place; its practice sometimes goes awry. That's part of the reason we have PM's.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]We care what you "trade" for if it's done via the private message feature.

I think you mean "We DON'T care"? According to the guidelines, PM's are not monitored. isn't that correct?
Peter

Back