What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes Sale in Sarasota, FL Sept 9

Hi everyone,

It's time to downsize the collection, so I'm holding a rare tropical plant sale at the house on September 9 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.  Lots and lots of nepenthes (!), some flytrap varieties, brochinias, as well as lots of orchids, hoyas, epiphytes, tropical trees, cacti, bananas,...the list goes on.  Should be a big event, so come by early for great plants and great prices!

I-75 Exit 213 West to US 41, South to 22nd Street, West to Hickory Avenue.

I wish I could be there! I;m in good old Ga though
smile_h_32.gif

Aw man, the only way that could be more inaccessible to me is if you were in Hawaii... I always miss out on the good ones. In any case, best luck with your sale.
~Joe

Bah, I'm nowhere near you! Good luck with the sale though.

Is there any way of sending me a list of Nepenthes that will be for sale and prices. I am in Gainesville and want to see if it worth the drive. Thanks,
-Nick

I'm in a similar situation, three hours south of ya. With the price of gas... I'd like a sneak peek of what would be available before I make arrangements to hike up there. Is that possible?

Back