What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking     for

Looking for a N.hamata and D.regia.

Please note I am located in Canada. Send me a PM if you have either available and would like to work something out.

Thanks,

André

you can order D. regia seeds from a Canadian company called Rareexoticseeds...or maybe its spelled Rarexoticseeds...

Good luck with the hamata. I once was looking for one. I ended up buying one from some website. You might have have to also. They are not cheap.

Thanks for the D.regia seed info. I have tried to grow it a few times from seed but have had a heck of time keeping the seedlings alive. Never had so many problems with any other Drosera.

As for buying a N.hamata from a website... we do not have any vendors in Canada who are currently offering it.

Worst comes to worst you can try to get a flask of TC hamata, or seeds. I'm pretty sure those can be shipped internationally to most countries because of their sterile nature. It'll be some work raising them to maturity, but I bet it would be an interesting experience. You could also try several of the international Nep houses; many of them have contracts with import/exporters who can do the phytosanitary checks at a low price. I know Wistuba has a flat shipping/export fee to the States - might be the same for Canadian orders.
Best luck,
~Joe

Back