What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. Hamata available

I have a small N. Hamata that I don't think likes my conditions. So if you have something that you think is worthy lets work out a trade.

Shoot me a PM and we can work out a deal.

*sigh*...there goes another one
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif

What is worthy of a hamata? Good thing I got mine already.

I just PMed you Copcar. Hoping you still have it available!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes_freak @ Sep. 16 2006,4:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glider14 @ Sep. 16 2006,2:01)]*sigh*...there goes another one
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
What do you mean glider?
i see hamata for sale on other sites...expensive. and i see them on TF trades for a trade!! and i have nothing worthy to offer...
smile_h_32.gif

Offer a lot of non-expensive plants. You might get lucky. Thats what Im hoping for.

To answer a few questions:

it is a small plant (about 4" leaf span).

I'm getting rid of it because Hamata's and Texas heat don't like each other.

Honestly I'm open to whatever you guys want to trade for it. I never want to even see another highlander so all lowland neps, I'm not really into sundews that much but if you have something nice let me know.

For everyone who has nothing to trade, send me a PM anyway. *wink wink* I might take a cash donation to my "Upgrade CopcarFC's rx7" fund and as thanks send you a small Hamata as a gift. *wink wink*

The only other plant that I really want right now is a Viking. If you have one of those consider this plant yours.

I have about 500 dandelions plus several square feet of crabgrass.  Does this qualify for the "a lot of non-expensive plants" category?

Oh oh, I've got several hundred pounds of morning glory vines. They're yours if you care to pay shipping. ;P
~Joe

to go along with those...i have some grass and a lot of dirt.
Alex(oh well)

I'll read and answer all PM's tommarow. I just got back from a bar and I'm not all there (If you know what I mean)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CopcarFC @ Sep. 16 2006,10:05)]I just got back from a bar and I'm not all there (If you know what I mean)
Uhh, are you coming or going? Or undecided?

Alright the plant is gone. Sorry if it's not headed to you.

Back