What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. ampullaria available for trade

I have a N. ampullaria in a 4 inch pot available for trade. I'm looking for other Neps, hopefully of similar size and in a 4 inch pot:

- N. aristo (can't spell the last part! Haha!)
- N. mikei
- N. lowlii
- N. khasiana
- Any other interesting Nep

I don't have a current growlist up (hope to get that done tomorrow) but if you want to offer a Nep that isn't up there go right ahead and I'll let you know if it's something I don't have.

smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
Goodluck on your trading. I haven;t got any nepenthes for trade, only orchids.

I am curious though is it a green, spotted, red or some other variety of amp.

It's a green amp.

And I'm so sorry I never got back to you about those orchids I have! Things have just been insanely busy around here.

Thats cool. I knwo about being busy! I still have to finish building my GH before the weather gets to cold. Rush rush rush! I am almost finished with phase one then I still have to finish my bathroom before Christmas too so I have alot to get finished in a short ammount of time!  So get to me when you can.  To be honest I totaly forgot about that.  I am still glad to help though.  Since the amp your offering is green would you consider trades for orchids?
smile_n_32.gif
 My amp is spotted and a different variation would be cool.  That is of course if its still available.

It's still available, but I honestly would only want another Nep. Right now my N. ampullaria is hanging out in my Nep tank, the one I posted the thread about. If I were to trade it I would want another Nep to fill its space.

I said the word "Nep" way too much in that small paragraph!

Back