What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. Monor seed packs for trade.

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
Hello everyone.  I have three seed packs of S. minor I collected this morning from two flowers on my S. minor.  It is a selfing of the plant and each packet contains 15 or so seeds.  I would like to trade them if possible, but will consider SASE after some time is given for trade offeres. I am looking for basicly any CP I don't have, but will consider just about anything for trade.  Thanks everyone.

Remember there are only three packets and once they are gone they are gone.

I have some d. Californica seeds, sorry I gave you the five bucks a little late

Huh what are you talking about Farmer dave? Everything is cool bro. It sitting here ready to go into the bank.

Yeah Farmer dave I would be willing to try those again! I managed to kill the cobra I bought from lowes and the seeds I planted around it didn't seem like they did anything. Do they need a stratification before planting?

yes they need stratification.

Also when ever i got those ventrata cuttings, that was what I was talking about.

I know I kno but it got here.  So I am not worried.  I;m not a bank and don;t impose late fees.  It got here thats all that counts.  Now had it been a 6 months later then thats a different story, but a few weeks Ahh its nothing!

BTW only one pack left.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JB_OrchidGuy @ Sep. 20 2006,8:54)]I;m not a bank and don;t impose late fees.
Wouldn't it be hilarious (for me anyway) if you did impose late fees? lmao oh wow that's funny.

By the way, I looked and one of the cuttings has rooted, Whhoohooo!

Good for you Dave!  All the rest of mine I don;t think have rooted yet, but they are sure growing.  Many with 2 growth points!

Clint yeah that would be funny.  If you don't send payment in a week the 5 dollar shipping will have a late fee of 20 dollars added to it.  LMAO  I wonder how many people would actually pay it.  LMAO

Still have one pack of seeds available.

This is done Iam putting the last seed pack up for SASE. Look for the new thread.

Back