What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nep. Cuttings for trade

More Nepenthes for trade: unrooted cuttings that is. Looking to trade the following for unrooted cuttings of species I don't have:

N. copelandii (Mt. Apo)
N. ventricosa x spectabilis
N. alata x maxima
N. ventricosa 'red'

They are all mature vining plants. I can take multiple cuttings from each so tell me what you have to cut.

i have a vining rooted rokko x fallax. How big is that alata x maxima, and whats it's gender?

I don't know the gender, it STILL hasn't flowered. It's almost 8' tall with about 6" pitchers and 7.5" leaves before the tendrils. Beautiful pitchers! The peristome on the uppers forms an upside down heart outline, with an inverted point in the front--

Well, I can trade you that rokko x fallax. Heres a pic of one of the pitchers it has produced.

http://www.cpukforum.co.uk/uploader/user_uploads/DCP_1512.jpg

Its an older plant, so all of the current leaves have already pitchered, and the pictures have since died and been cut off. Though it is a quick grower under the proper conditions.

Each leaf is at least 6", and the entire plant is about 14" inches long (give or take an inch).

Let me know...

Back