What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lowiixventricosa & Ampullaria hot Lips

Anyone have any cutting or small divisions of this plants?
smile_l_32.gif

I don't have that Nep, but the name caught my attention. I am familiar with a Melly and a patatodimelly from somewhere else..... a VFT fanatic from Italy. Are you the same person?

Would the Nep cultivar look similar to an N. ventrata, which contains ventricosa?

Is it possible to trade plants or cuttings between America & Europe? I know that with the Small Lots Of Seeds Program, it is possible to receive many CP seeds from Europe.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I am familiar with a Melly and a patatodimelly from somewhere else..... a VFT fanatic from Italy. Are you the same person?

No i'm only Melly
smile_r_32.gif
..and ..right i'm a Vft fanatic from Italy
smile_n_32.gif

Patato is a another person

You're the animated girl with the avatar that has the tongue sticking out and likes to pick on the far more serious Aidan? Before that avatar, for the longest time, I didn't know which was the gal and which was the guy.
confused.gif
I though that 'Melly' was the guy and 'patatodimelly' was the girl / woman and patato meant boyfriend. Je suis tres confused! (Frenglish)

BTW, welcome to TerraForums! you'll see a lot of the same people on both forums.

mmm Melly (me) is famale
Patato is male and he is my EX-boyfriend:angry:

I am so sorry!
smile_h_32.gif

Back