What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This tough guy, purchased from Cook's a while back, has somewhat of a stunted growth tip but has exploded in basal shoots and ground pitchers. It's probably the result of my major condition changes these past few months. Still healthy though! He's in a 4 inch pot and will be sent potted.

I'm looking for any Heliamphora that isn't H. heterodoxa. I will also consider some Neps, like khasiana (I've always really wanted this one!), bongso, mikei, or anything interesting (which is just about all Neps! Haha!). I don't have a current growlist going so if you're interested go ahead and just PM me an offer and I'll consider it.

If you do not get any more interesting offers, I would really like the amp, but I can only offer a cutting of alata x maxima.

Hey,

You still looking for Helis? I have a Hetero x minor hybrid for trade. I was looking at your growlist and would like to get a lau x emarg pup if you make one. Are you in FL?

Michael

Back