What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi,
I recently lost a bunch of my tropical CPs to a cold snap
sad.gif
, and am hoping to rebuild my collection. I have a ton of fresh Darlingtonia seed I can trade, and I will offer generous portions in any exchange. I am going to try to start my collection again from seed, but I would also be interested in plants/plantlets/leaf cuttings/gemmae...

Among my losses were D. adelae, D. scorpioides, D. capensis, D. spathulata, D. aliciae, D. dielsiana...and Pinguicula primulaflora. I'd be interested in just about any type of tropical drosera, though, and also D. binata forms (leaf cuttings would be great).

I have a few interesting non-CPs seeds/plants I could possibly trade as well. Thanks for your consideration, please PM me with any trade offers.
smile.gif

Nile

I can hook you up with a couple plants from your list. Just pop for postage and they are on the way. PM'ed ya !

PM'd you

It looks like my pm doesn't work so here:

I'm interested in your Darlingtonia seeds. I have many D. binata plants and Capensis seeds. I believe I also have some red capensis seed. I'm testing it to see if it's usable though. Please email me if you want to work out a trade. Thanks!

- Jeff
smile.gif

Back