What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Available: acclimated Drosera tubers

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
I have a number of acclimated tubers available. No need to fuss cycling them through off season growth for a couple years. These guys are ready to go in the ground right now (some already have growth points going). They are not large tubers, only 2-5mm (I am not willing to give up my mother tubers) but if you are compotent then you should be able to get 1cm+ tubers in a year or so.

Here are the rules:

1) I am looking for anything not on my growlist that is not common (i.e. I do not want VFTs or capensis or spatulata or the like.) One plant I am looking for specifically is P. lusitanica

2) PM only please

3) I am going to limit it to 2 tubers per person to be fair.

4) I will take postage instead of trade. $4 for priority.

Here is what I have:

D. stolonifera      All gone sorry
D. gigantea        1
D. menziesii        5

ReadySetGo

Hey,
I have PMed you!

Max

What a great offer!!
I might add- Pyro's growlist is here.

PM'ed you.
~Joe

ditto! PM'ed ya!

All tubers are spoken for. This thread is now closed.

Got mine, thanks again for this awesome oportunity to try these plants!
For those of you getting these also, that have not noticed... Pyro wrote up some instructions which I have stickied in the Drosera forum. Me. ---->
oh.gif

Andrew

I got mine. They look great! Thanks again for the tubers.

Chris

Got mine and planted them up, too!

Let's get some pictures of the results into this thread when the time comes. One of my tubers had growth already, and it shouldn't take too long! Thanks Pyro!

Capslock

got mine 2 days ago. thanks pyro!
Alex

Glad to do what I can. Hopefully next year I'll have even more available for people

Back