What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PLEASE take it away! 440 watt VHO kit GREAT DEAL

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Ballast, waterproof endcaps and all the wires. It's used, so i'll give you a FANTASTIC deal.

We can not sell here, but I will trade for about $50 bucks worth of plants. I think that's ok to say, the monetary value. Not looking for anything particular or rare.

I am NOT selling this in accordance to da rulz. I'm only trading.

It's 4 foot long. A Normal Output 4 foot fixture with 4 lamps is 160 watts. This is 440! Much more intense for those light loving plants.

i wish $50 worth wouldnt remove a huge chunk of my collection =P

i want it
mad.gif

Lol, I think I paid $175 for it new. Used products really depreciate lol.

I want it, but there's no way I can afford to run a 440 watt light. My electrical bill nearly tripled when I turned my heaters on for the winter. 0_0
You should think about putting this down in Caps' post when the prize gets nice enough.
~Joe

yeah, that sounds like a great idea.

Hehehe... That's a fantastic idea!

Someone pm'd me and unfortunately I deleted their information.

If you contacted me about getting the lights, please pm me again. sorry.

I'm in a hurry to get some lighting to my seedlings. Would that fit a 61x29x41cms (lenght x width x height) aquarium? But there are more 2 problems... I'm in Portugal and I don't have $50worth in plants
blush.gif
sad.gif

Are there some pics available? Have to talk to my parents first anyway (it's their pocket but I'm a cheap son overall
jestera.gif
) I'll be checking this topic and my inbox ;)

Auctually someone already has dibs on it (I wish they would pm me!!!)

If they don't get back to be i'll pm you. I could take pics but I gotta go into the basement and all that and i'm lazy lol. It's just a black electronic ballast, white waterproof endcaps (with colored numbers) and the cords n stuff.

You'd have to pay shipping naturally and since you are so far away i can't be held responsible for any damages due to international shipping. I can't comprehend how it would be hurt anyway, however.

I pm'd you.

Just for the record, I am not selling this item since it's against the rules.

Back