What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello! I was wondering if anyone on the forums would be willing to trade any of the following plants:

D. prolifera
P. caerulea
P. plainifolia
P. pumila *
P. iontha *
U. subulata
D. californica
S. psittacina
S. rosea
G. 'any one will do'
C. follicularis *
B. reducta *
R. gorgonas (seeds) *
D. luistancium (seeds) *
N. ampullaria
N. emyae *
N. truncata

any other relatively easy to grow CP that I don't have that I might be interested in.

* = Not my top priority

I'm not exactly looking for all of these at one time, but I plan to try and obtain at least some of these species this year.
Thanks!

Last edited:
PMing ya!
Alex

EDIT: hey dave delete some PMs it says your inbox is full!
Alex

Last edited:
A few of those aren't relatively easy to grow, since that's what you're looking for.

Oh I know, But I've done a lot of reading on those ones.

Drastically emptied my inbox

alright. PM sent :-D

ok, so I'm pretty sure that I have D. californica covered.

Hello! I was wondering if anyone on the forums would be willing to trade any of the following plants:

U. subulata...

The question "Are you nuts?" comes to mind LOL. This thing is a weed!!! Odds are you already have it in spades. But if you really want some more PM me your addy and I'll get you a chunk from my bog...

Good call Travis, that IS kinda funny- make sure you keep it in a tightly sealed sphere or something if you "luck out" and get U.subulata, Dave, if you lived in Canada I could send you enough that it would be almost scary... You really should think about adding it to your collection tho- not only is it a MAD weed, but because of its ability to set seed cleistogamously, you can have millions of seeds (and the thing spreading EVERYWHERES) without ever even seeing a single flower, which makes it even more annoying IMO

No matter what you decide, good luck with your wish list Bro!!

Back