What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for small utricularia

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Looking for any small utricularia. Even ones without an ID :) Don't care what it is. Something fast growing and invasive would be a plus :)

I'm working on a "classic" terrarium and i'm in need of utricularia for a carpet. So the more the better. By small utricularia I mean pretty much everything besides U. longifolia, U. calycifida, you know. I don't want "big" ones :)

Pm me :)

One of my personal favorites is U. dichotoma. It grows short, spreads fast and has beautiful flowers on tall stems.. perfect for a terrarium. I could give you a nice chunk for postage ($4.05).

Cheers
Steve

Urgggh, about 15 hours too late. I just did some work on my Drosera aliciae which has a nice colony of the ubiquitous Utricularia bisquamata. I just tore up a region to get rid of some carpet moss and maybe liverwort that would have made a nice one inch plug. But then you wouldn't want the carpet moss and/or liverwort though :-O

Lol, no thank you on the liverwort lol.

I'll pm you Steve!

Lol, no thank you on the liverwort lol.

I'll pm you Steve!

Yeah, and I clipped the U. b. seed pod before it ripened last week too. So it goes.

Looks like i'll get some from steve and probably Alex, but i'm still looking for more.

I've got the usual sandersoniis, bisquamata, livida, subulata, as well as dichotoma, warburgii, tricolor, ..... Any of those useful to ya?

Yes! I just replied to your other thread and thanks!

Back