What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Last spring I had a bunch oif casualties, particularly when I put my butterworts outside and they got drowned in a rainstorm. Most have been replaced already. Some died within a week and some died throughout the year. So..... if anybody happens to have extra plants or leaves they can spare, I'm looking to replace P. caerulea, 'Titan', 'Aphrodite', and kondoi. I'm also looking to replace D. paradoxa. If anyone has any Petiolaris Complex seeds they can spare, as opposed to plants, particularly paradoxa and ordensis, I'd be thrilled.

I am willing to pay postage and/or trade. Aside from the very basic plants, I do have a few oddball ones, like D. cuneifolia, D. brevifolia, several Mexican pings and crosses, and Ibicella seedpods.

Just shoot me a PM or Email. Thanx.

My Aphrodite I just got a clump of is faaarto small to give away but I can send you a D. paradoxa and a few baby P. 'Titan's.

Edit: I just saw your offer for utrics on my other thread. I can do a trade lol. PM me and make a list of anything else you'd like and i'll see what I can dig up in the nether reagions of the terrarium :)

Pm me.

Hey there Jim,
Please PM me i think I can help on some of those.
Lois

I am out of town most of this wweek and part of next, but I will PM you with what I have available after that to see what you still may be looking for. I will send you any you need. Thanks for all of your help with my growing collection and skills!

Steve

I don need spellcheck.. I rezent that!

Thanks, I sent ya'll a PM!:-D

Jim, ive got some seeds coming from Lowrie and they should be here in a couple weeks, its to cold for me to ship plants now but may have some seedlings in the late spring. will check and see if the Pings you sent me last year have divided yet tonight before i go to bed, my knees are bugging me and i dont feel like heading down the stairs right now :crap:

Sheridan: Spring sounds good to me. I'm in no hurry. Thanx!

looked over the Pings yah sent and none have started to produce a twin. the paradoxa is also still just one plant yet..........will keep yah updated though......ive got a minimum of 2 months yet before shipping is possible

Back