What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. leucophilla "Red" divisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

vft guy in SJ

VFT and Drosera lover
I have several divisions of S. leucophilla "Red" That I need to find homes for ASAP. The rhizomes are already unpotted so the clock is ticking. Trades take preference but I will give for postage ($4.00 US). Please PM me with trade offers.

Steve

EDIT: My (somewhat outdated) growlist is available here: http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96312

I am looking mainly for other Sarracenia or VFT forms that I do not have but feel free to shoot any offers you have.. never know what might catch my eye lol.

Steve

PM'ing you

Hi Steve, I would love one of your sarracenia. That is my passion right now, but still have only a few, unfortuanely I don't have a lot to trade. My previous passion has been cactus and succulents. Check this list to see if anything appeals to you. Paul cactusbum
http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96617l

Um...I don't have anything to trade(newbie), but if worse comes to worse and they need a home I'll take one. Btw, isn't sase Self-addressed stamped envelope? Shouldn't it be a box or something?

Btw, isn't sase Self-addressed stamped envelope? Shouldn't it be a box or something?

Typing fast.. thinking slow. Original post edited.

You are added to the list of hopefulls for postage.

If they are not all accounted for, I would like to trade for one of your S. leucophilla "Red"divisions. I have an unknown Sarracenia which I believe is some form of S. rubra but I am not sure. It was sent to me a couple of years ago as a miscellaneous Sarracenia seedling. It has grown like crazy and has dozens of growth points now and needs to be divided as it has broken its pot. It is the fastest growing Sarracenia I have. It gets 12 to 14 inch pitchers and flowered prolifically last spring. This is why I think it may be a S. rubra. I accidentally deleted the only pic I had of it or I would send you one. It's dormant right now and doesn't look too good. Please pm if interested.

Replied in PM.. Please delete this post. Thanks

closed per request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back