What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plants for postage!

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
I'm doing this to make myself feel better! Send me 5 bucks and i'll send you one of the following. You're choice.

D. adelae (several babes)

EDIT: This is all that's left lol

There's one of each,post here what you want then PM my for my address. I won't send anything until I get all of the money so I won't waste gas. When I get all 6 payments i'll ship them out all at once.

AND ENJOY! If I owe you anything, PM ME! and i'll throw in freebies.

PM'ed

EDIT: ok. ill have the ceph!

Last edited:
Uhh I mean post what you want here so others don't duplicate it lol. It's OK.

The paradoxa and cephalotus are taken.

Cap giant is gone.

PM'ed you,{D. capensis "giant"}, thanks for the great offer

Jayson.

All gone! Offer's closed.

Ok I've got all the money. Once my usps box of... boxes comes in i'll ship :)

What's it cost for boxes? You can use normal boxes, and the post office will give you Priority stickers for free. Just a suggestion-I don't know if you have a system for printing lables from home, ect. I think some eBay sellers do stuff like that.

Cheers,

Joe

Huh? Boxes are free but our PO only carries big ones and not small ones. It seems stupid to use a giant box for a tiny little plant. The boxes should come in any day now. They were shipped 2/22

Sorry, was not meaning to sound like a booger.
Are they really free? All we have is like the video tape size-not those lovely 8" or so square.
As for a larger box for small plants-remember it's weight based and if it's a pound or under, it's minimum Priority. You can never have too much protection...
For the plants! Get your minds out of the gutter.
I had a Heli arrive in a video box and it was squished to death.

Cheers,

Joe

Nah I didn't think twice about it. I'll send them out tomorrow or the next day since they came in today.

They are free, but unfortunately I could only order a maximum of 10 :( You can sign up for free and make a shopping cart then when you check out it's all free, even the shipping. You can order anything you can get for free at the PO (and stuff you can't find like those tiny boxes!)

I'm doing this to make myself feel better! Send me 5 bucks and i'll send you one of the following. You're choice.

D. adelae (several babes)

EDIT: This is all that's left lol

There's one of each,post here what you want then PM my for my address. I won't send anything until I get all of the money so I won't waste gas. When I get all 6 payments i'll ship them out all at once.

AND ENJOY! If I owe you anything, PM ME! and i'll throw in freebies.
If you have any baby
D. adelae I would be interested :)

Last edited:
This thread is from February man, and not only that but in my sixth post in this thread it says "All gone! Offer's closed."

I see your edit now, but for the future it's not really a good idea to revive a post that's been dead for like, 4 months. Especially in the trading post.

Plus it's something available in my store... So by the rules, they shouldn't be offered for trade, given away, or asked for. :)

http://www.flytrapshop.com/servlet/Detail?no=2

p1010019.JPG

Last edited:
Well, in my defense this was like 3 months before the store opened :p

But now BUY FROM DANDY!!!! Very nice!

Yes, you are correct. That's why this post wasn't shut down :) and a note, that plant I transplanted and took a picture... so all the dew was washed off when removing the media that was stuck to it... I need new pictures hahah

Back