What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rubra

Looking for:

jonesii
alabamensis
ancestral (from sw Georgia)

Let me know if you have any to trade. Thanks.

no no no. Can't trade the first two. Someone can give them to you, but you can't trade or buy across state lines.

Ahh...yes. My mistake. Well...anyone have any? Not for trade/sale.

I'll have to double check, but I think I have S. rubra jonesii division... I might also have some seeds of it. If I do you're welcome to have one or the other.
Andrew

I do in fact have seeds. Do you have a preference plant or seed? I usually get over to the g/h every couple of days. So if you prefer plant, it'll be a few days before a can check. If it is seed, I can ship them out in tomorrows main (today's already ran)
Andrew

Hey Manny,

I have a bunch of rubra ssp. jonessi divisions so if things don't work out I could probably bring one by sometime and check out your collection, maybe trade for something. :)

Okay, it looks like my plant does have more than 1 growth point. The plant is still dormant and I'll be transplanting it soon. If you'd like to have one once I split it, sent me your address and I'll get it out to you.
Andrew

Almost a month and still no reply. Did you change you mind? ???

I mfh chooses not to, I would love to take you up on this, adnedarn

if he doesn't want it anymore then I'd be interested.
I've been looking for one of those plants

manny sent me a PM and he still does want it (of course! LOL) but perhaps I'm feeling kind enough to give another away.... I'll let you know.
Andrew

Actually Dave I was talking to CP30 he asked first. I kinda doubt I'll wanna get rid of 3 this season... (I think i have 4 total so keeping 2 would be good.)
Sorry bud.

Oh lol, that's ok.
but that is nice of you to be giving them away :)
I guess I'll have to wait till next year ;)

Back