What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
Okay, here is the deal. I have a bunch of stuff to get rid of. Read the rule because I do not have time to hold hands on this one

1) I am not in a mad frantic rush so you don't necessarily have to be either. This is not first come first served. Take your time, check you collections, get your ducks in a row and then contact me.

2) Trades take priority over postage offers. Large trades take priority over small trades.

3) I have a ton of wants which I will list below. I am looking for ADULT or WELL SIZED plants (i.e. I do not want 3 leaf/2cm Ping gigantea cuttings). I am also looking for quantity so if you have 5 of something and are willing to part with them then please offer all 5.

4) Because the source of my material is also the destination of anything I will be getting in trade I am going to have to insist on equivalent value type trading. So please do not make offers like a single D. pygmaea for a N. rajah. We are all reasonably familiar with what these plants go for online. If you want something that noramlly sells for $20 then your offer should be in the $15-20 range. A possible exception here would be with terrestrial Utrics. If you have a 4" pot that is fully carpeted and are willing to offer it up (minus a plug to keep for yourself to restart the plant) then I may be willing to scale up its value somewhat.

5) EMAIL me your offers please with the following subject line: "TAHBWG trade (insert your forum name here)". I am going to have my hands full with sorting this stuff so this makes it easier for me. My email address is asplundii@gmail.comnospam (just remove the nospam)

6) Note that a majority of what I am offering is "fresh from flask" I can not break these flasks until I know I will be removing everything from them. As such quantities are estimates and may need to be revised when I actually open the flask. I have tried to error on the low side in my estimates.

7) I will do my best to keep this updated but given I do not have internet access over the weekend I am certain that it will get fuzzy at times. Please be patient with me.

So, with all that out of the way, here is what I have

Fresh from flask

N. bicalcarata (I have 1 tub left probably has 4-5 plants in it)
N. albomarginata "Green" (found another tub, probably has 10 or so plants)

This is what I am looking for

Aldrovanda vesiculosa
Dionaea muscipula (interesting morphs)
Drosera rotundifolia
Cephalotus follicularis
Darlingtonia californica
Drosera adelae
Drosera aliciae
Drosera brevifolia
Drosera burmannii
Drosera capensis narrow leaf
Drosera capillaris
Drosera capillaris long arm
Drosera cistiflora
Drosera collinsae
Drosera dichotoma
Drosera dichotoma red
Drosera filiformis filiformis (typical and red)
Drosera filiformis tracyi
Drosera intermedia Cuban
Drosera macrantha
Drosera madagascariensis
Drosera marston dragon
Drosera multifida extrema
Drosera nidiformis
Drosera nitidula omissa
Drosera nitidula x occidentalis
Drosera nitidula x pulchella
Drosera obovata ivans paddle
Drosera occidentalis occidentalis
Drosera peltata
Drosera pygmaea
Drosera schizandra
Drosera scorpoides
Drosera slackii
Drosera spathulata
Drosera spathulata frazer island
Drosera trinervia
Drosophyllum (seed or plant if you are local)
Pinguicula Frasiers beauty
Pinguicula george sergeant
Pinguicula gigantea
Pinguicula grandiflora
Pinguicula john rizzi
Pinguicula laueanna
Pinguicula lusitanicum
Pinguicula macroceras nortensis
Pinguicula macrophylla
Pinguicula moranensis
Pinguicula moranensis A
Pinguicula moranensis x emarginata
Pinguicula moranensis x gypsicola
Pinguicula pirouette
Pinguicula sethos (The real one not the mass market bogus one)
Utricularia bisquamata
Utricularia calycifida Lavinia Whatley
Utricularia calycifida Yog Sothoth
Utricularia dichotoma
Utricularia gibba
Utricularia livida
Utricularia pubescens
Utricularia reniformis
Utricularia sandersonii
Genlisea lobata X violacea
Pinguicula lutea
Pinguicula planifolia
Pinguicula caerulea

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Regia's,
I could offer up:

a grown adelae
a baggie of gibba
I think it's bisquamata I have, it's a weed I would like to be rid of, could probly fill up a couple of 4" pots for ya

Whaddya think?

email sent

Emailed you, then realized I messed up the title and emailed you again, then realized I messed up the title again and gave up... hopefully your spam filter will take pity on me. :)
~Joe

e-mailed

Quogue...Pyro asked for EMAILS. So I hope you emailed him with your offer. Make sure you follow his directions to make it go smoothly.

email sent

Just a quick note. This is on hold for the next week. I have some family issues that I have to deal with.

Thanks for understanding

I hope that they all go well.

I am back. Will be updating quantities on Monday. HAve contacted a number of you but am still working my way through the list. Please be patient. Thanks :)

Had a major deflask-a-thon and box up over the weekend. Updated available

Back