What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

globosa root cuttings for trade

i'm needing some space. email me at:frogsintn2@yahoo.com with trade offers

8inchrootcuttingsglobosa.jpg

7inchrootcuttingsglobosa.jpg

4inchrootcuttingsglobosa.jpg

4halfinchrootcuttingsglobosa.jpg

2inchrootcuttingsglobosa.jpg

parent photos: http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c140/blkauratus/?sc=1&multi=15

Last edited:
is it a highlander or a lowlander?

Lowlander.

I just got mine from frogs and it was great quality.

I'll think about it, but first I have to get something to trade, nice plants though

PM sent

globosa's anyone

evendently i can't read on how to post here...so let me try to fix this...if i'm wrong again will someone just come straight out and tell me how.....if anyone is interested in getting an N globosa from 2"-8" pm me...hows that????
rich

ANYONE THAT IS INTERESTED IN THESE OR OTHER GLOBOSA'S I HAVE PLEASE EMAIL ME : frogsintn2@yahoo.com MY MIND AND MY FINGERS DON'T SEEM TO BE WORKING RIGHT..I'VE MESSED UP MOST OF MY PM'S....lololol

email replied to...

Just to let you know, I won't be able to ship out until thursday at the earliest. I've been swamped with work and I hope the post office won't be closed after I get out of class thursday. So don't freak out...the plant is ready and will be on it's way to fullfill the trade. Thanks for your patience.

Back