What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm not sure who the mother is but the father is a N. Ventricosa Red. I checked one pod myself to see if they did set seeds and they did.

There's (ONLY 2 LEFT) SASE's available. I have around ~24 pods, I will send around 2 pods each. PM ME if interested and I'll give you an address.

I'm not asking for anything in return but (optionally) if you have any of the following I would gladly pay for postage:

Sarr:
-Leucophylla x purpurea
-Minor x purpurea
-Leucophylla Tarnok
-Red veined Flava

VFT:
-Fine tooth x red

Dews:
-Filiformis tracyii
-Graminifolia
-Paradoxa

So the mother is a unidentfied plant?
Pmed.

Thanks,

Joe

Do you have a picture of the mother? PM'd you
Lois

PM sent

Do you have a picture of the mother? PM'd you
Lois

No, I could get one but I doubt it would help ID'ing it. I did a massive repotting last fall before bringing all my Neps in my room. I took all measures to reduce bringing pests into my room and clipping off all the pitchers was one. I'm guessing do to the flowering it hasn't focused on pitchering.

Ok I'm out of pods. Those who were PM'ed make sure to send out your SASE and I will get yours out ASAP!

Thanks everyone!

Received and sent out the following SASE's (will update as I receive and send):

Stacker
Niki
GrowerGray
C3P0 - Sorry for the delay
Ryan Grant - Sorry for the delay

Still haven't received all SASE's

Woohoo cant wait. I'll be stalking the mailman come Friday and Saturday!!

My pods arrived today. Just finished sowing them. Thank you for your generosity. Keep your fingers crossed that I get some germination.

seeds arrived yesterday. Keep us updated if you can ID the female in the future

Thanks again for the seed!

Your welcome everyone!

Please keep me posted on germination!

My seeds arrived a couple of days ago. They will be in media by Monday afternoon.
Lois

Any pitchers on the female, yet?

Back