What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey,

I've got 3 packets of S. rubra ssp. gulfensis from Yellow River, FL., about 20+ seeds per packet collected a couple days ago. I don't remember selfing this flower but it can only be self pollinated because it bloomed in early winter/late fall. :crazy: I have a pic of the plant if anyone wants to see.

I'm looking to trade for other seeds, specifically:

Byblis gigantea

P. planifolia
P. gypsicola

D. prolifera
D. falconeri
D. graomogolensis

Drosophyllum lusitanicum

but failing that I'd be interested in other Sarracenia seeds or fresh lowland nep seeds not on my growlist.

Drop me a PM! :)

Since no one seems too interested and I don't want them to go to waste, heres the offer:

Free for a S.A.S.E.

If you're interested in growing these seeds, reply to this thread and send me a P.M.

Open to the first 3 people to reply.

---------------------------------------

Another thing that I'd like to trade for is Drosera spatulata 'Frasier Island Form' so if anyone has some seeds of this available.. ;)

Since no one seems too interested and I don't want them to go to waste, heres the offer:

Free for a S.A.S.E.

If you're interested in growing these seeds, reply to this thread and send me a P.M.

Open to the first 3 people to reply.

---------------------------------------

Another thing that I'd like to trade for is Drosera spatulata 'Frasier Island Form' so if anyone has some seeds of this available.. ;)

K the seeds are free for a SASE and nonthing else? If so I will take it.

Will pm you

can I get some?
I will send a sase.
I also have seeds if you want them.
I have to check and see what I have.
pm'ed you
peace,
Zero

Well...I count three.
Since the seed are gone, I would like the next best thing: how can we see a pic of your plant?

Cheers,

Joe

Here it is:

Flowering away in winter.
rgulfensis01.jpg

and here it is today:
rubragulfensis01.jpg

rubragulfensis02.jpg

And finally some seedlings from am earlier self pollination:
rubragulfensislings.jpg

In the sunlight it has little gold looking tints on the lids, can't seem to capture this with my camera though.

Back