What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

for a show and tell type thing for some third graders. i forgot i promiced that i would show off my plants this spring when they got done with their plant section in science. unfortunatly last year i severly cut down on what i have to make room for interesting stuff this spring and summer. my neps look like hell from low humidity this winter and dont have much for pitchers(other than my lil hamata and similar sized neps that have lived in ziplocks. ive got my Ceph, a H. minor, some capensis, spatulata and binata. some mexi pings ect.

what i would like:
D. rotundifolia and filliformis.........especially rotundifolia since it is found in Montana.

a Sarr........dont really care what, unknown hybrid a purp, whatever.....i have ZERO Sarrs at present.....just needs to be big enough to impress some kids

a Darlingtonia..........basically with my Ceph and Heli i would like to show off all types of the pitcher plants of the world

if some one has a med sized nep.....something that currently has pitchers roughly 4 or 5 inches tall that would be great..............dont care what species, hell if you would like it back and are willing to risk shipping it back and forth ill send it back to you. an unrooted cutting of Ventrata with pitchers on it would prolly work aswell

an aquatic utric with easy to see traps.......once again dont care what species.

i would like a couple digital photo's of large Nepenthes with ppl or rulers in the frame for size referance. i would like originals so that i can print them off on our photo processing equipment at about 8x10 size, those copped for the web wont blow up well. good sized pitchers of hamata and villiosa would really impress the kids as well as species such as truncata and rajah i would think

anyways i can hold off for a week or two but if i could round up some of this stuff ASAP it would be great!

PMing

Could send ya a strand of U. Intaflata, bigish traps for an aqautic..

that would be great.........after i get some "debts" settled on past trades this spring ill send yah my extras list for this spring and let yah see if you see anything you would like........

That's generous, I've got plenty of Intaflata so it's really no trouble..
PM'ed for shipping info

Copy and pasted an email alert that I get sent to me in two parts. Figured you'd like it, guess not.

Back